- Toronto individual job seekers stuck in 'survival jobs' or looking for a survival job
- newcomers and 'oldcomers'
- new grads and experienced professionals
- unemployed or underemployed
discover the best tool for a fast, efficient employment search!
With our tracking tool you can
track the career website pages of the largest employers in Toronto (not posting on common job boards like workopolis, monster etc.) and have the links
to their new job openings right when they are posted!
We publish job openings posted by employers that have an Employer account with our job board and job openings
from the career pages tracked with our monitoring tool.
1. Most of the job force does its Internet job search on the same job boards (workopolis, monster, hotjobs, ontariojobs, etc)
and applies to more openings, even if they don't match exactly their skill level. As a result, too many resumes are sent for the
2. Finding an opening on a corporate career page doesn't mean that position is newly advertised; the position
could have been filled for months, or the selection process already too advanced.
For an intelligent job opening search on the Internet, you need a new approach.
With our tracking tool you have everything you need to be informed when a company posts an opening for Toronto on its website right away!
Our registered jobseekers get better results because they know about the jobs the others don't know!
Advantages for jobseekers:
1. Know right away
when a new job is posted by the monitored companies.
2. Fast and time saving.
3. The best way to reach the nearest 'layer' of 'hidden' jobs (jobs available only to those personally recommended
by employees and managers) - jobs not filled through networking and advertised on the company's website.
For the job postings provided by employers external to TJC, TJC is not responsible for the accuracy,
the authenticity and the reliability of the content.